How to be a ‘Good’ Black Sheep

Living it and Reaping from It

Photo by Rebrand Cities from Pexels

The essence of joining a group is to reap the benefits that come with the subscription. However, it is usually composed of many individuals with diverse opinions that may make you do things that are highly appalling to you as an individual. So, what do you do? Do everything the group suggests to the letter or absorb the 90% benefits and do the remaining 10% your way?

I write about Communications, Social behavior, Psychology, and occasionally, on random subjects.